Sorters can benefit from tailor-made follow-up with a social worker and personalized support from local resources. If necessary, they can also benefit from a support plan to help them stay at work.
Are you looking for a challenging job that will put your concentration to good use?
Here’s what we have to offer you:
- Group RRSPs and group insurance
- A competitive salary with a newly revised pay scale.
- Sick leave and health and wellness days.
- Paid steel-capped boots.
- A flexible weekday schedule that can be adjusted to suit your needs, allowing you to take advantage of weekends.
- Unlimited fruit and coffee during work shifts.
- Fun and enriching social activities.
- A unique work experience with great people, where fun at work is guaranteed!
Our ideal candidate is :
A team player
Reliable and punctual
Motivated and enthusiastic
What does a sorter do at Société VIA?
Take items from a moving conveyor and place them in the appropriate chutes.
Sort with both hands at a steady pace.
Recognize the different types of recyclable materials.
Clean up workstations during production stoppages.
Clean up the plant as a team at the end of the shift.
If what you’ve just read interests you and you recognize yourself, apply online!
We’re already looking forward to meeting you.