Imagine being able to work at the heart of a company that prioritizes human well-being. Consider for a moment being able to do so in an environment that allows you to feed your curiosity through ongoing training and hone your techniques with high-performance technological tools. The Société VIA team is proud to offer its employees the very best in competitive benefits and a personalized approach to your needs. At Société VIA, we make sure that everyone feels they are making a difference within the team by valuing each person’s strengths.
Why apply to Société VIA?
- Salary starting at $29.10/hr if you have 5 years’ experience + an evening bonus of $1.25/hr. If you count like me, you’re looking at nearly $31/hr. Not enough for you? Here’s what else you can expect from us!
- 5 evenings a week
- 6 sick days and 2 floating vacations per year. A mobile leave is a leave to do what you want, but paid to do what you want! All this, plus 10 holidays a year and 2 weeks of vacation.
- RRSP with employer contribution.
- Group insurance and doctor on your cell phone (Dialogue).
- A kit of quality tools and equipment just waiting for your talent.
- The working atmosphere is young and dynamic. Not only is it a young crowd, it’s also a young atmosphere. In concrete terms, that means we’re going to trust you, encourage you to express yourself, explore ideas and share our experience with you…because Jérémie, there’s a lot behind the tie.
- To be part of a team where fun at work is guaranteed
- For a unique work experience with great people
You are recognized as :
- Positive, resourceful and a leader.
- Organized and results-oriented
- Good communicator, able to listen to the needs of your teammates and clearly express the various issues
- Able to bring out your strengths within a team.
- Perform preventive maintenance according to work orders;
- Participate in major work carried out outside production hours with various subcontractors;
- Order parts or components related to its sector while keeping the inventory up to date;
- Communicate with the supervisor to inform him/her of the progress of the work and any upcoming problems. Issue recommendations as needed;
- Keep electrical and mechanical components clean and tidy;
- Actively participate in industrial development, continuous improvement and Kaizen;
Develop expertise in electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance
- Minimum 2 years experience, 5 years is better.
Why apply to société via?
- Permanent employment
- Salary commensurate with experience
- RRSP with employer contribution
- Group insurance
- 5-day week from 3.15pm to 11.45pm
- Sick leave
- Tools and equipment are supplied
- The working atmosphere is young and dynamic
- Be part of a team where fun at work is guaranteed!
- A unique work experience with great people