Imagine being able to work at the heart of a company that puts human well-being first. Consider for a moment being able to do so in an environment that allows you to feed your curiosity through continuous training and hone your techniques with high-performance technological tools. The Société VIA team is proud to offer its employees the very best in competitive benefits and a personalized approach to your needs.
Basically, what does the maintenance manager do here?
The maintenance manager is responsible for optimizing the performance and availability of equipment and infrastructure. He acts as a mobilizing agent for his entire team. He communicates regularly with his immediate superior to keep him informed of developments related to his duties.
Why apply to Société VIA?
- 6 sick days and 2 wellness days per year, plus 12 statutory holidays per year
- Weeks of vacation upon hiring
- RRSP with employer contribution. Not just a little 2%, but 6% of RRSPs!
- Group insurance and doctor on your cell phone
- Quality tools and equipment
- Young, dynamic work environment
In concrete terms, your role as manager:
- Ensuring the integrity of installations;
- Plan preventive maintenance work to maximize equipment availability;
- Apply the budget associated with maintenance costs ;
- Develop precise intervention plans to ensure rapid action at all times;
- Develop procurement or service plans and maintain adequate inventories;
Responsible for the efficiency of maintenance-related operational processes
- Be proactive in managing departmental opportunities and triage processes;
- Create opportunities for continuous improvement and involve appropriate collaborators; Ensure compliance with established operational policies and procedures;
- Suggest efficient work methods to facilitate the work of team members and other employees;
- Propose tools to simplify or improve processes;
Responsible for team management, mobilization and development
- Maintain a positive work climate that fosters teamwork;
- Perform administrative tasks related to the executive position;
- Ensure the efficiency of each employee according to work orders, the different shifts issued and the management of production emergencies;
- Assess staff performance, set development objectives and support staff in their development;
- Ensure compliance with health and safety best practices.
Training and experience required
Minimum of a DEC in industrial maintenance (5 to 7 years’ experience in the field) Asset, BAC in engineering (3 to 4 years’ experience)